Head Start, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and New Student Enrollment
Where: Registration will be online this year @ rainsisd.org.
Who: NEW to the district students
In order to complete enrollment, please bring the following items to the elementary office:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Updated Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence (property tax statement or utility bill - water, electric, or gas)
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Identification
- Any court/custody documents (if applicable)
- Any pertinent health documents: seizure plans, emergency needs, etc. (if applicable)
- Proof of Income (for Head Start and Pre-K only)
Please begin at the district website (rainsisd.org). For those that have “Skyward Family Access”, please click on the link “Family Access” to the right under the “Student Enrollment” tab. If you already have students in the district, you should already have an account.
If you do NOT already have “Skyward Family Access”, please click on New Student Registration under the “Student Enrollment” tab.
If you do not have access to a computer or device, we are happy to assist you at the elementary during the weeks of May 13th-17th or August 5th-9th, at the Back to School Fair August 15th, or at Meet the Teacher August 22nd.
Please contact the Elementary Office @ 903-473-2222, ext. 3106.
(903) 473-2222 ext. 3106 or 3108
*After June 13th, online enrollment will temporarily close until July 29th.*